Skip to main content

''Care of the Earth'' theme - freebie for DigiHop Jun 2015


Just realize that I didn't have a post on blog for a whole month.
I believe that you too enjoy the nice weather outside of your 
4 walls and because of that the theme of Jun DigiHop is more 
then  appropriate.

''Care of the Earth''



Here is my little contribution.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdcj5c626bblbw1/ArigigiPixel-freebie-DigiHop-Jun-2015.zip?dl=0
Download

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring is Almost Here

An InLinkz Link-up

Block Color Calendar 2015 Free Download

Dear reader , I hope that everyday look at the warm colors of this calendar brighten your everyday lives. Imagine life in warm colors, orange and yellow for optimism, pink and red for love and energy. Free for personal and non profit use! PDF file FREE download

Free Round Labels

The new school year is almost here! And we all love to give something useful to our children. I created a set of printable round labels which can be used as a reminder to some duties or as organizer labels. On each labels is enough space to add the date or some important note. Enjoy! Free printable labels Follow me and download the freebies! Follow